Popular Nigerian crossdresser, Bobrisky, finally embraced his ‘true’ gender when he dressed as a man to his father’s birthday celebration.
Dropping his ‘barbie-inclined’ lifestyle in his Lagos home, he appeared in front of his father as Okuneye Idris Olarenwaju.
The long convoy he arrived in was stripped off attention when Bobrisky alighted with light makeup, nails, heels and long eyelashes like he has become accustomed to.
He was captured wearing a long black ‘jalabia’ with a baseball cap.
His sudden change in appearance has set tongues wagging in Nigeria. While some teased him, others were on his side, explaining that his action was a sign of respect for father.
- Before and After of Bleached Becca and she’s proud of it?
- Nana Ama McBrown Reacts To Nana Yaa Brefo’s Resignation From Adom TV In New Video
- BREAKING: Captain Smart resigns from Adom FM, heads to Angel FM(Video)
- It’s now proved that smartphones in bed can ruin your sex life!
- How Natural Hair Beautified The 2019 Curlfest In New York [Photos]